There are different ways in which you can check your bank of Baroda(BOB) balance. The process are very easy and are created for the ease and convenience of their customers. On the background, Bank of Baroda is one of the leading nationalised commercial banks in India. It has its presence pan India and serves millions of customers everyday.
How to Check Bank of baroda Account Balance
Bank of Baroda has made it really easy for customers to check their account balance by just a simple misscall. Here is how to do it.
Give a misscall to this number toll free number 8468001111. However, customers should make this call from their registered mobile number. Once the above number is dialed, it will disconnect by itself after the first ring. You will then receive an SMS giving the last four digit of account and current balance of accounts. Really it’s that simple. Gone were the days where you have to update your passbook on a regular basis. You also had to visit the nearest ATM to check your account balance. But in today’s world, it’s possible to check your Bank of Baroda Account Balance at your fingertips.
You can also get your mini statement by giving misscall to toll free number8468 00 1122.
Main Features of Balance Checking by Misscall
- Free! Who doesn’t want a free of cost service, right?
- Customers can avail anytime 24X7.
- You can check account balance of your Saving Bank (SB), Current Account (CA), Overdraft (OD) and Cash Credit (CC) using this facility.
- If you have more than one account linked to your mobile, you will receive SMS of maximum length of 320 characters (2 SMSs). For remaining accounts, you can avail the SMS Banking Services or call the Contact Centre.
- This online facility is available for upto 3 times in a day
Prequisites to Check Bank of baroda Account Balance With This Method
- Your mobile number should be registered with the bank.
- Accounts such as SB, CA, OD, CC Scheme will be eligible for this facility.
- You will be required to give miss call from your registered mobile number to the above number.
- This service is available only for resident accounts i.e. accounts with domestic mobile number only. So customer with overseas country code /mobile number will not receive any SMS.
Cautions To be Taken
- In case of loss/ theft/ surrender/ change of mobile number, customers are advised to immediately contact base branch for deletion/change of mobile number.
Further, if you have not registered your mobile number in your accounts, please contact your base branch for registration to avail this facility.
Alternative ways to check bob account balance
There are also conventional ways you can check your BOB account balance online as well as offline. The most common way to know you balance is by logging into your BOB Internet Baking and viewing your account balance. You can also check your account balance via ATM as well. At the ATM, you can also take a print out of your mini statement which shows your latest 10 transactions. For this purpose, a BOB ATM is not necessary. You can use any bank’s ATM services and get the information you need. Moreover, you also get your balance details via SMS whenever transactions such as sending money or receiving money are being performed from or to your Bank of Baroda Savings account.