In today’s Bank Guide article, we will guide you on how to reset Axis Bank ATM Pin easily. If you are an Axis Bank customer and have forgotten your ATM pin, this will be a helpful article for you. Sometimes we easily forget our ATM pin or may even forget to collect our PIN from the Bank Branch. For the convenience of our users, here are 4 ways to reset or set new Axis bank ATM pin for you.
Set Your Axis Bank ATM PIN using Internet Banking Facility
This is the first and easiest method to reset your Axis Bank ATM or Debit Card Pin. You can do so easily from the convenience of your home or office.
- First, log on to your Axis Bank Internet Banking here. Enter your User ID and password.
- Select the Debit Card through My Debit Cards under Accounts option
- Next, click on Set Debit Card PIN from drop down under More Services.
- There, enter New PIN & Expiry Date.
- Enter NetSecure code received through SMS for confirmation.
- You have set your ATM Pin card successfully.
Use Axis Bank Mobile App
This one is as easy as the first method and a good alternative way to set or reset Axis Bank ATM Pin. Here’s the step by step process for you.
- First, Download the Axis Bank Mobile App and open the app
- Click on Debit Cards through Services under Banking option from the Menu
- There, click on Set / Reset PIN & Select your Debit Card
- Enter New PIN & Enter MPIN to process your request
Phone Banking to Reset Your ATM Pin
This is another convenient way to reset the Pin of your Axis Bank ATM or Debit Card without having to leave your home. Toll Free Numbers of Axis Bank for Phone banking are given below:
1860-419-5555 and 1860-500-5555 (any)
- Call one of the above numbers
- Select Debit Card PIN Generation
- Validate Debit Card Number, Expiry Date, and Account Number
- From there, select PIN Generation
- Enter Activation Code and Set your ATM Pin
Set your Axis Bank ATM /Debit Card Pin from Axis Bank ATM
This is the fourth method to reset Axis Bank ATM Pin and although not as convenient as the above method, it’s a very good way. You will have to approach the nearest Axis Bank ATM and follow the process as below.
- First, insert your ATM/Debit Card at ATM
- Select PIN Change Option on the Screen
- Enter your registered Mobile Number
- You will receive a passcode/OTP. Enter the same on the screen
- Enter your New ATM Pin
Now that you’ve learnt how to reset your ATM/Debit Card Pin, you can follow any of the above 4 ways to reset your ATM/Debit card pin. It’s easy and convenient.
Axis Bank is a private nationalized commercial Bank with many branches across India and abroad. The branches are well maintained and are not as crowded as Public Sector Banks such as SBI. You will find a good experience having walked in to any of the Axis Bank Branches. Apart from the above services, you can always contact the branch or customer care through the toll free numbers above for any kind of assistance.