Today, we will read about some quick guides on how to open Bank of Baroda Account online with ease. In the background we have brief details about Bank of Baroda in our previous post. We also included how to check Bank of Baroda Account Balance Online. You might have already know how Bank accounts such as Savings bank accounts are opened. In the past when internet access were not freely available to everyone, people had to go visit the Bank of Baroda Branches and asked for Account Opening Form. They then fill the form and attached their passport size photos and accounts were opened for them.
How to Open Bank of Baroda Account Online?
But nowadays, it is much easier and more convenient to open Bank of Baroda Account Online. Internet banking as well as Mobile banking has made our life much easier. Customers need not bother updating their Bank Passbooks on a regular basis. Simply login to your Internet Banking or Mobile Banking and you can view your account statement, or mini statement. But our article today is about opening BOB Bank account online. So let’s begin the process, shall we?
Steps to Open Bank of Baroda Account Online
Here are the step by step guide on how to get started.
- Using your Laptop or Computer, just Google and download the online application form from the web page of Bank of Baroda.
- Alternatively, click the link below to download the form for opening a bank account at Bank of Baroda; https://www.bankofbaroda.com/writereaddata/Images/pdf/ac-opening-individual.pdf.
- Read the instructions carefully and start filling the downloaded form with clean and clear handwriting. No overwriting please.
- This is indeed a very convenient way because you don’t have to go visit your Bank Branch. Just download the application form from home, fill it and submit the filled in application form.
- Now once you’re done, you will need certain documents for Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance. This is an RBI mandate and every customer need to provide the required documents.
- Depending on the type of account you intend to open viz. Savings or Current, documents will not always be the same.on
KYC Documents required for savings account
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Address proof such as Driving Licence. Aadhaar card is a very useful and valid document for the purpose.
- Ration Card etc.
Documents required for Current Account
- All the documents for Savings Account plus
- Salary slip/ Latest ITR ( IT Return) receipt
- Previous month’s bank account statement
- Business license copy
Basically, you will need a photo ID proof along with address proof for Savings account opening. You will require additional documents as above in case of current accounts.
Finally, once you fill the application form in all respect and attach the above required documents, visit the nearest Bank of Baroda Branch and submit them. You may also have to show your ID and address proofs in Original to the Bank’s representative. This is for the purpose of verification and your cooperation will hasten the process of opening your account.
Any thing else required?
If you have followed the above process, your account opening should be completed in a day or two. The bank will need to enter your details as given in your application form and process the same for opening your Bank of Baroda Account. One can expect to get the process completed in a couple days. You will receive your Welcome Kit along with Passbook, Cheque Book and Debit Card at your address within the following week.